Online Degrees in Construction Management - Useful Information
online bachelors degree construction management
Looking to jump start your career in the construction industry, but do not have the time or financial resources to attend a traditional college? Think about online degree program in Construction Management as very many other titles altogether.
Earn while you learn is the best option.
Get a degree in performance at work is now done. With distance learning programs, students can learn their craft without sacrificing a paycheck.
Get an education that can compete!
Additional never-based Internet learning programs are gaining the respect of employers when it comes to providing students with the skills they need to succeed.
Choosing the program that is right for you!
Online Universities offer additional programs than ever before, so you can really choose the education that is right for you. I guess as to where he would like to after finishing college, and enjoy some of the later programs offer now:
- Associate or Bachelor of Construction Management
- Westwood School offers distance learning programs or Associate Degree in Construction Management. The school offers three main areas of study, construction management, science and business.
- The program covers topics in materials and residential construction business, building design, and methods. In addition, students learn to handle the finishing business, management of cost estimates, schedules and administrative tasks.
-Associate program in Westwood faculty needs about 107 hours of credit of $ 400. Total expenditures totaling over $ 61,000.
ITT Technical Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
ITT Tech is a web in all leading universities. Its programs supply students with a competitive advantage in the labor market is today.
The Bachelor of Science in Management program of the building can cover technical issues of construction and legal problems in the construction sector. The university also offers the study of building codes, site construction and measurement, documentation, and project management and security.
This program needs about one hundred and eighty hours of credit at $ 425 per credit. Total expenditure level reached about $ 81,000.
Florida International University
- Master of Science in Construction Management
Get a world-class education with a Master of Science in Construction Management at Florida International University.
The Master of Science in Construction Management program promises a rigorous and comprehensive curriculum in line construction.
In addition to the Bachelor of Science cattle, this program needs with respect to ten categories at a rate of $ 1599 per course. Total expenditure reached about the extent of $ 21,000.